Visit us at booth #5113 to learn more about how QIAGEN’s innovative bioinformatics solutions
Interpret and report on NGS variants for somatic cancer testing with QIAGEN Clinical Insight (QCI) Interpret software.
- Minimize the complexity, time and cost of determining clinical significance and actionability
- Leverage knowledge from over 10 million relevant biomedical findings, with full transparency
- Built-in adherence to community guidelines from AMP/ASCO/CAP and ACMG
Uncover hidden knowledge in cancer biology with Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) and OmicSoft Array Studio applications.
- Pinpoint significant genes and differential expression associated with disease
- Generate novel regulatory networks as hypotheses for further investigation
- Gain additional insights by comparing your results with normalized public datasets
Simplify targeted NGS panel data analysis with Biomedical Genomics Workbench software.
- Pre-configured, built-in point-and-click analysis workflows
- Detect multiple types of variation – from SNVs to fusions
- Support for off-the-shelf DNA, RNA and RNA fusion panels, and custom panels
Learn more about these and other bioinformatics solutions at www.qiagenbioinformatics.com
Sign up for a demonstration of these applications and speak with an expert who can help you apply our solutions to your own cancer research!