Visit us at the 2018 ASCO Annual Meeting and discover how the GeneReader NGS System is redefining the NGS workflow
NGS has the potential to help labs create valuable insights, but many barriers still exist, such as high cost, fragmented workflow and ensuring actionable data. From Sample to Insight, QIAGEN’s GeneReader NGS System standardizes your workflow to quickly and accurately identify the genetic markers associated with approved therapies, leading professional guidelines and active clinical trials. Whether you’re entering NGS or expanding your existing environment, GeneReader offers the efficiency of a completely connected NGS workflow focused on actionable reports.
- The world’s first truly complete NGS workflow: All components of the workflow, from sample prep to sequencing and data interpretation, designed together to work in synchronization
- Actionable Insights: Designed with the central goal of generating a simple, clear report of only the most relevant variants
- Flexible to fit your current and future needs: Design elements and automation solutions to match the throughput needs of your lab
- Guaranteed results with predictable costs: A single NGS provider means complete pricing transparency from sample to result
- Proven expertise and service: Our team of NGS specialists is ready to support you in efficiently implementing and operating the GeneReader in your lab
Discuss the valuable features of our new QIAact Lung All-in-One panel, and the convenient flexibility of our new customized panels. Register for a demo at the 2018 ASCO Annual Meeting.
To learn more about the GeneReader NGS System visit www.genereaderNGS.com
Hear how QIAGEN can help to reduce the complexity of NGS from Lab Director at Legacy Health, Dr Yassmine Akkari